NEW eLearning course: Equality and Fairness in Social Housing
Lemos&Crane’s new eLearning course, Equality and Fairness in Social Housing, is tailor-made for social housing practitioners and delivers authoritative, comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge on law and good practice. Our eLearning courses have now been used by 32 social landlords and over 1,600 individual practitioners.
- Foundations for equality and fairness – main concepts, law and compliance; protected groups and characteristics; unfair treatment
- Equality and fairness in housing services – key responsibilities for social landlords; allocations and fair housing services; disability, fair housing services and human rights
- Managing equality and fairness at work – employment equality policy issues; fair recruitment and selection; managing housing staff fairly.
Lemos&Crane eLearning develops essential knowledge of law and good practice for professionals working in social housing. Over 1650 staff in over 30 social landlords representing housing associations, ALMOs and local authorities in England, Wales and Northern Ireland use our courses, which currently include:
- Housing benefit and rent arrears
- Anti-social behaviour
- Equality and fairness in social housing
- Mental health
- Supported housing
- Managing care homes
Visit our NEW website to find out more about these essential courses, our unique interactive learning platform including learning community and management information, and about our members and how they benefit.
Contact Ellen Kythor (email@example.com or 020 8347 3215) to arrange a telephone-based guided inspection.